1) Ensure the Set Top Box is powered on and shows an indicator light indicating power
2) Press the white STB button at the top of your remote. If the light blinks under your finger, then try the guide button to see if it comes up. If not, proceed to step 3.
3) Remove the batteries out of the back of the remote.
4) Check the springs and contact for corrosion and or damage. If you find corrosion or damage bring the remote into our office.
5) If the contacts look fine. Replace the batteries and start at step 2.
6) Make sure there are no objects between the Set Top Box and the remote. Any object can block the signal from the remote, even glass.
7) If all else fails bring us the remote to test.
No signal is most often and indication that the “input” or “source” on your Tv has been changed. This often happens when the remote slides down the side of a piece of furniture or the “source” or “input” button on the remote are activated inadvertently. You may press TV then “source” or “input” on the ENTONE remote and arrow up or down to select the correct “input” for you television.
- One low monthly fee, gives the ability to schedule and playback recordings from any Set Top Box (STB) in your house with just one PVR.
- Start a program in one room and resume from another room.
- Standard STB’s function just like a PVR (except for pause live TV)
- With Whole Home PVR, you can record up to four programs at once if you are using an Entone PVR, and two programs if you are using an Amino PVR.
If nothing happens when you attempt to change channels, or use the guide button on the remote, you can try the following troubleshooting steps.
1) Press the button on the remote labeled ' STB '. This button should light up when pressed.
2) Try pressing the guide button or changing channels. Both should work now.
If the STB button does not light up on the remote when pressed, or if it only lights up sometimes, you may need to change the batteries in the remote. If you can still change channels, but cannot see the guide, you may need to reboot the set top box receiver.
( For Amino set top boxes only )
1) Unplug the power to the set to box, leave off for 30 seconds, and then plug it back in.
2) When you see the first 'amino' screen on the TV, press the ' STB ' button on the remote, then quickly press and hold down the 'OK' button on the remote.
3) Continue to hold the 'OK' button until you see the ' Minerva Networks' screen. ( If you do not see the 'Minerva Networks' screen, and the guide still does not work, you may need to repeat steps 1-3 )
4) The guide should now work.