How to manage your Data Unblocking Settings on your cellphone
1) Use the MyBell Mobile app on your phone to access the “Mobility data block Settings”
2) If you have not used this App before, you may need to register.
To register an account, use the NM1 Account Number located on your "Contact and Critical Information Summary" sheet you received as part of your paperwork from HuronTel,
and use the Postal Code “N0G 2R0”.
*if you do not know your NM1 Account Number please call our office*
3) Click on your Phone Number in the list to access the settings for that account.
4) Near the bottom you will see the option “Mobility data block settings”. Click on this.
5) Choose an account to modify its data block settings.
6) The “Authorized to unblock” setting will be set to “YES” as the default for all accounts. Move to slider to “NO” which will disable that account from being able to accept additional data charges.
7) If you have additional accounts, go back to edit any of your other accounts the same way.